Also known as non-woven fabric, it is a kind of non-woven fabric. Through the spun bond method of polymer web-forming technology, the raw materials are melted and extruded from the nozzle through the extrusion equipment, and the superfine fibers are formed through the quenching to the web to form a net Shape structure. This process is short, high in output, low in cost and fast in change, and has a wide range of raw materials to meet various application in the end market.
1. Lightweight: Polypropylene resin is main raw material for production, with a specific gravity of only 0.9, which is only three-fifths of cotton. It is fluffy and feels good.
2. Softness and comfort: It is composed of fine fibers (2-3D) and is formed by lightly hot-melt bonding. The finished product is moderately soft and comfortable.
3. Good water repellency and air permeability: The finished polypropylene product has good water repellency. It is composed of 100% fiber and has a porosity and good air permeability. It is easy to keep the cloth dry and easy to wash.
4. Good physical properties: It is made of polypropylene spun yarn directly laid into a web and thermally bonded. The product strength is better than ordinary staple fiber products, the strength is non-directional, and the vertical and horizontal strengths are similar.
5. Environmental protection material
|Control system||HMI control automatically|
|Feeding system||Auto-sucking machine|
|Material||High MI Polypropylene (35~45)|
|Main Extruder||Ø75mm or Ø100mm or Ø120mm|
|Mechnical Line Speed (Depends on No. of extruder)||Max. 60~300M/min|